Sunday, October 4, 2009

Travel Day 2 -- London to Bucharest

Relaxing in British Airways lounge with complimentary buffet, wine ... you name it. Beautiful morning. London was really something to see from the air. Big Ben, the London Eye, Thames... reminded me of our trip in '01 with Marcia.

Bleary-eyed, but still "people-watching" and "airplane-watching". My flight to Bucharest leaves around 11:00 a.m. It is 9:05 a.m. now. Luckily the gate is below this lounge.

This trip still doesn't seem real. I reviewed my presentation material and am excited to start sharing ideas and strategies with our colleagues in Romania. But, today, I'll focused on not missing my flight, finding my driver in Bucharest, checking into the hotel (ordering room service maybe) and getting a good nights rest to prepare for a busy week.

I'll try to post again tonight -- after I get settled in my room. Tomorrow morning I meet Anca at 8:15 in the hotel lobby. I feel like I'm a million miles away from home... but I think I'm only about 5,000... miss my hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment